• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

For Dave and supercoloey :-)

Sand V gravel

• sand

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • gravel

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is spelling my username wrong part of the fun? 😀

You owe me a new TV screen.

Aargh now it's 2

Agree on lightening up 😉

Andy Cole suggesting more light? what's going on. Look what you've started now 🙂 :idea:

Now don't you dare do a post titled 'I haven't researched anything and I want answers' :crazy:

AC

p.s. whats the score so far. I refuse to vote and therefore can't see the scores on the doors :silent:

stuworrall said:
when does a sand technically become a gravel. thats the big question

Confusus, say.."when wise man, cannot pass sand between fine riddle, then it is gravel."

Well even if I wanted to vote I couldn't really.

My substrate is play sand, with a bit of anderby creek sand in the corners, then some Anderby creek shale in the corners/round the cobbles and then Roman Gravel 5-10mm scattered in places.

So I vote sand, shale and gravel :lol:

AC

Do you get the feeling we're being picked on Dave :lol:

'grumpy old men' that we are :clap:
AC

SuperColey1 said:
Do you get the feeling we're being picked on Dave :lol:

'grumpy old men' that we are :clap:
AC

We have earnt the right to be a right pair of grumpy old sods.
8)

Dave.

I should've voted. can't believe gravel won. thats ruined my week 🙁

However I am now cheered up because 26 saddos actually did vote.

Now if you'll excuse me I am half way (four days) through deciding which colour tyres I am going to put on my road bicycle. (racer to us English)

AC

What bike have you got, Andy?
This is mine, circa 1984, needs some tlc but still works like a dream. Needs the seat altering though, it's killing me to ride it.
59456_468566252649_517227649_6618500_7347533_n.jpg

Back