• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Flow and Jebao RW-4

forever

I would like to add more flow to my tank, during
1. When my pump Auto Doses EI
2. When my Co2 switches on (approx 90mins)

So i really need a wave-maker to come on a specific times, plus give me the option to adjust the flow, i have looked at the Jebao product but, it does not seem to have a timer, i can adjust flow etc etc but not the times it switches on and off??

Anyone do something similar???

Hi there, I'm looking to buy a wave maker soon too, haven't noticed any that you can set to come on at specific times though.

Couldn't you just plug it into a digital timer plug/socket? can get them for about £3 or £4 on amazon etc.

yes i thought about the timer but my concern is that it will not switch on with the right flow level etc, i.e Does the wave maker have internal memory that remembers the settings ?

I'm not sure, it has a picture of a padlock on it and a button that says "lock", I don't know if that makes it retain the last configuration though.

Best bet would be to find someone that stocks the RW-4 and give them a call.

I have the equivalent TMC branded version and that remembers your last used settings when the power is off. Presumably the Jeboa version is the same?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the information, that's good to know, as i could then use a electronic timer :)

Back