• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fish id

Samjpikey

Hey guys I'm stuck with this one any chance with an id ;)

W7cBO5x.jpg

If it's youngs it's More than likely bassa. Get checking that bar code.......or I'd go for a golden box fish..... I'm not sure the way that you are caring for this is exeptable they should be kept captive in red liquid with at least 3 more or they get lonely and rattle round:)

It does look rather lonely :/

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

Yep it's a...ummm...wild Norwegian golden kipper, perhaps caught in a fjord?..
...At first glance he looks like he's resting, or perhaps stunned or pinning...
...but I hate to break it to you...actually I think 'e's stone dead! 'E's bleedin' demised! Passed on! This kipper is no more. He's ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't super glued him to the plate 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the pond weed! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!
...In all honesty I think you'd be better off burying him...or at the very least eating him with some chips and mushy peas...

Back