• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

first ever attempt

catmcg

Seedling
10647031_580072755455171_8403293467549304534_n.jpg
first ever attempt ,korallux Jewel 60 tank,54 litres . soil,plastic mesh,gravel,plants and stones displaced 4 litres,so i declorinated with Prime for 50 litres of water ..is this right? temp 26 degrees c, bulb 15 watt T8 ..do i need a reflector? filter is jewel mini.. do i need a Co2 device? am confused by the Co2 and then the need to air stones or tubes..have neither.. also thinking of getting angelfish. any and all advice would be greatly appreciated..i am eager to learn x thanks a million..catherine

Hello,
I've moved your post to it's own thread. Please navigate the Tutorial section of the forum and read the articles there. You'll find answers to many of your questions. If you are confused by CO2 then it's best to do without it until you have read and understood the concepts involved. Again, the Tutorial section has a lot of informative articles.

Cheers,

Back