• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

FE refills

Jamie McGrath

I have been finding it hard to get someone to refill my FE. After much internet searching and finding many companies who want a contract or only fill canisters they sell themselves, I got my 2KG fire extinguisher replaced today at Euro Fire Protection for £20. You can just turn up hand over your empty FE and they will give you a full one. The chaps were very friendly and there is parking outside. Their address is Unit 38, Capitol Bussiness Park, 22 Carlton RD, South Croydon, CR20BS. I live near Heathrow and I did find another guy closer called Mr Fizz. I was put off using him because he wanted to take my fire extinguisher, send it away and then for me to return about 3 to 4 days later. Further investigation led me to an article about one of Mr Fizzes staff being killed onsite whilst trying to fill up a canister!

Thank you very much for this! I live just down the road from them and I've got quite a collection of empty Fire Extinguishers!

How long did it take for them to refill it?

I've used Mr Fizz, I turned up un-announced they did refill while I waited. There was another guy there who had pre-arranged it with the office so maybe I was lucky.

Thank you very much for this! I live just down the road from them and I've got quite a collection of empty Fire Extinguishers!

How long did it take for them to refill it?

They don't refill you give them your empty one and then they give you a full one!

I think many people use this link originally posted by London Dragon

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/where-to-get-co2-cannisters-and-refills.4612/

Yeh I tired them all other than Euro Fire and they didn't want to do it or needed a contract. I think that thread was started in 2009 so maybe its a bit out of date!

I think that thread was started in 2009 so maybe its a bit out of date!

It possibly is Jamie. I just know where I am in Glasgow they actually fill it on the spot. Rather than swap them, they fill my own ones.
I was chatting to the guy doing it. Takes no time at all

Back