• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ei Dosing question

Thanks for the answer re the dilution ratio.. that should stop it reacting as it would in fact mix in the tank and end all the problems hopefully !

As for the APFUK EI mix recipe ..yes I am following it and yes I do use 1000ml of water per mix not 500ml. APFUK use teaspoons measures of fert per 500ml of water to make their mix. The reason I do it differently ( and use tablespoons) is the size of the tank that I am dosing... I am dosing at least 1000 litres of tank water as per the picture at the beginning of the thread.The tank is 7 feet long.
So I was getting through a lot of fert. solution.
That gave me the idea of just doubling up on everything per mix session to make more and converting from teaspoons to tablespoons at the same time.. less counting that way!

Looks like I better get another storage bin/ pump going for separate Mag Sulphate solution now..thanks for the info guys!!

Ok i see. You can do it with the mg sererate or the mg in with the micros. Makes no odds really.
I mix mg in my micro mix as there is only one spoon of trace powder in it. With no solubility issues at all.

Lol! me to ..its not only my eyes... It all the rest thays going wrong !
I thought that you had invented a new fert. I will let you know how it goes

Back