• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim 3e 2078 setup help.

Coiln3107

Hi guys I wonder if anyone who has one of these or just knows the answer can help. I have just binned at Tetratec 2400 and replaced it with a pair of 2078e's as I can't be doing with the noise and perpetual breakdowns!
One of the functions of the 2078 is the 12hr bio function which gives 2off switcheable flow rates. Setting this up does not appear to be as obvious as it sounds as the filter has no reference to time. I can only pressume that you have to go through the procedure at the exact moment that you want the changeover to happen, then it will reference that point and start the 12hr cycle. I have made one attempt at it and because I am not completely confident at this point, I have restored it to factory default until I get some help. With regard to the adjustable flow, what would you recommend for the settings for flow rates, day and night in conjunction with my heavily planted, Osaka 260 EI dosing and FE Co2. Thanks in advance for any help, Colin.

Back