• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Effing Paypal

Gill

Ok So 2 Weeks ago, I Deleted the Link between My bank and paypal. As I did not recognise the paypal company name on my money out page. Now I re-added it and reverified everything. Since then though, I have not been able to complete a paypal payment without problems.
Had to remove my alternative payment method(wifes debit). I don't use Credit or Debit Cards at all.
And then after that was reverified, it still greyed out my bank details. so was told to wait 24 hrs for it to enable bank payments. Ok it worked and completed a payment by asking the seller to send me an invoice thru paypal.
This evening went to pay another invoice and again my bank greyed out. Asked Paypal and they basically said sorry can;t help. Internal Security has blocked it, and Will not do anything to rectify it. So now I will have to Delete my Paypal account completely and start again.
Everytime i spoke to someone they told me something different and reassured me that it would work and reactivate my bank account payment option.

Rant Over.

Back