• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EF-150/sun sun hose size

Aqua360

Hi all,

Messing around with this cheap external, sun sun 602B (400lph) rebranded EF-150 from all pond solutions.

The hose size is annoyingly 11mm inside, but I'd like to switch the green hosing for clear, which by and large is only available in 12mm.

Whether this would fit properly on the inlet is one thing, has anyone else got this filter and/or experience with this that could weigh in?

Thanks.
SUNSUN-HW-602B-Mini-Aquarium-External-Canister-Filter-106-GPH-UP-TO-20-GALLON.jpg

Last edited:
I use this on a 25ltr cube. Switched hoses for clear, normal 12/16 ones and glass lily pipes - fits fine, no issue

Hi all,

Messing around with this cheap external, sun sun 602B (400lph) rebranded EF-150 from all pond solutions.

The hose size is annoyingly 11mm inside, but I'd like to switch the green hosing for clear, which by and large is only available in 12mm.

Whether this would fit properly on the inlet is one thing, has anyone else got this filter and/or experience with this that could weigh in?

Thanks.
I use this on a 25ltr cube. Switched hoses for clear, normal 12/16 ones and glass lily pipes - fits fine, no issue
Thanks for reply! Picked up some 12/16 as you say, and fits perfectly, ideal!

Back