• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Edward's Eternal Tranquility... (update 10.04)

nayr88 said:
Such a beautiful tank mate, extremely inspiring...

Please give us some more details on the 'swamp soup' period, I find it crazy haha :D

Thanks, not much to tell. Swamp soup period lasted 4 weeks and was caused by combination of high lighting plus not ideal co2. That was green dust algae which grew on everything. I tried that leave it for 3 weeks method. It helped but still lighting had to be reduced.

Mark Evans said:
'awesome Ed' strikes again! :clap:

I'd of maybe trimmed the stems 2 times more, to give a good bush, but still mate, it's frickin ace.

Thanks Mark, its more of experimentation tank also. I have put some different stems now. Added Rotala Macranda and one more green stem from Luis. Forgot the name :oops:

Lewisr said:
That is seriously impressive!

CO2 dropped down to almost zero today so it lasted actually only 17 days. Not much :shifty:

Piece-of-fish said:
CO2 dropped down to almost zero today so it lasted actually only 17 days. Not much :shifty:
When I keep telling people how long those little bottles last they say I am crazy, in the manual it says it will last months :p

Back