• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Echinodorus tank (the end)

Re: Echinodorus tank (new vid page 9)

Tis true, i'm just soooooo cute!!

we are actually a family of borrowers.

Hi Ian,
just noticed on the photoshoot your using the t8 luminaire as opposed to the gro beams. Did you take the photo ages ago or is there and advantage to using the flourescents over led?
Only noticed as i came back to this journal as ive been looking at tmc grobeams and remembered you had some with prices etc.
Cheerio,
Ady.

sorry missed this one Ady...yes i used a double T5 and the old T8 unit to get as much light over the tank as possible. I used the grow beams as a backlight. It just added a different dimension to the tank, as you'll see in the entered pic (when i'm aloud to post it)

Well, this tank will come to an end next week and i'm at work til then so i thought i'd get one last pic...

7308719576_a5b919f539.jpg
end of echinodrus by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

I'll be starting a new journal soon.

Ah cool, cheers Ian.
Looks like the grobeams are doing the trick and ill look forward to the 'final shot' and the next scape.
Cheerio,
Ady.

ianho said:
cheers guys!

and Chris, get some mate, they're well worth the money.

I think I have got a tile on a bracket coming for my nano :D :D :D Will work on the main tank... may have to wait till I go optiwhite :D

Back