• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dwarf lily please help me find one!!!!!!!!!!

hi Questzalcoatl,many thanks for the link,i have sent him an email asking,im awaiting reply :O)

the guy phil with the website just got back to me,he has 3 different very interesting lily plants,he also said he can accept paypal,and hes mailing them to me shortly,many thanks Quetzalcoatl

No problemo. I popped in earlier actually. He mentioned you had been in touch, and he thanked me for the publicity! :thumbup: (discount would be nice though mate?) Lol.
I remember I had my Nymphaea Lotus (Tiger Lotus) from him. Still got it now. Lovely plant. Much more striking, and vibrant than the dwarf. Might be worth considering if he has any available?

waynermills said:
the guy phil with the website just got back to me,he has 3 different very interesting lily plants,he also said he can accept paypal,and hes mailing them to me shortly,many thanks Quetzalcoatl

Cool, would love to see pics when they arrive. These will grow leaves that rest on the water surface right?

yeh i have ordered 3 types,
Nymphaea "Rubra " @ £2.50 per bulb

Barclaya Longifolia "red" £2.50 per bulb

Also banana plant Nymphoides aquatica £3.95 per plant
havnt got a clue what any look like,should be interesting,il post pics when they grow into somthing

it wasnt just a bulb all had plants 7cm growing from them,i highly recommend

waynermills said:
yeh i have ordered 3 types,
Nymphaea "Rubra " @ £2.50 per bulb

Barclaya Longifolia "red" £2.50 per bulb

Also banana plant Nymphoides aquatica £3.95 per plant
havnt got a clue what any look like,should be interesting,il post pics when they grow into somthing

You will be pleasantly surpised ;) (and if you are not, once they are grown and you decide you don't like them, let me know and I will gladly take them off your hands, haha)

the bulbs are doing fine,got a litte impatient waiting for dwarf lilly pad to grow,so went out and ordered a lillypad for a pond from ebay £2.50,the bulb was massive,2 inch by 3 inch,once burried in black quartz sand started growing rapidly,in two weeks i have 3 stems growing about 8 inches high,climbing and inch every two days,the rate of growth keep accelerating,im well happy,no co2 few ferts,240w 8hrs a day with 1 hr siesta at midday 6x2x2 tank

Back