• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

drop checker?

chilled84 said:
Ok paul, The colour was dark green in the morn out of the tank. I put it back in and tonight it was a pee green/ yellow bud. its strange. I think im just not getting my co2 to disperse properly. :thumbup:

This proves that where you placed the DC tonight co2 is getting there, take it out again - let it go dark green again - put it in the tank again tomorrow, but put it in another spot. To keep a record of where you have placed the DC, get a piece of paper, draw a rectangle (this is your tank) and mark on where the DC has been and the colouration observed, then analysis your results.

Regards
paul.

Flyfisherman said:
chilled84 said:
Ok paul, The colour was dark green in the morn out of the tank. I put it back in and tonight it was a pee green/ yellow bud. its strange. I think im just not getting my co2 to disperse properly. :thumbup:

This proves that where you placed the DC tonight co2 is getting there, take it out again - let it go dark green again - put it in the tank again tomorrow, but put it in another spot. To keep a record of where you have placed the DC, get a piece of paper, draw a rectangle (this is your tank) and mark on where the DC has been and the colouration observed, then analysis your results.

Regards
paul.

Chilled

Did you take the Dc out this morning and have you put it back in tonight - what colour is it and did it go in a different place within the tank.

Regards
paul

Back