• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Down voted / up voted

hypnogogia

What are the arrows for down voting / up voting in some threads, that I can only see when browsing from my ‘phone (iPhone). It’s not visible in safari on Mac or iPad.

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 102
You can start a new thread in some forums as questions. You can upvote the best answer and that will become the post that will be move up below the question as the best answer!

Thank you, but why is it not available in all browsers?
It should be! Just not all new threads are started as question threads!

Will it not break the continuity and logics of the discussion?
Not all threads are questions, these are just designed if you want a quick answer to something and not a discussion! otherwise start a normal thread!

@LondonDragon I know that's a tricky subject, but not necessarily the most upvoted one can be a solution or a quick answer to the problem etc.
There is that, up to members to up/down vote! I can always disable it! Came with one of the upgrades of the software!

It’s not. Visible on safari for iPhone, but not iPad and Mac. Also not visible on Firefox for iPad.
I cannot control what some operating systems do with their browsers! Check if you haven't got some sort of adblocking software!

Software only? Bro, I have a little raspberry pi rig filtering all ads across all my home network ;)
So do I, that doesn't block forum up voting ;) (Pi-Hole or AdGuard)

Yeah I run mine on Unraid system inside a Docker container with DOH/DOT DNS!

Either way can always disable question threads if that creates confusion!

Back