• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Does anyone know good sellers for 'rare'/unusual anubias?

bettaguy

I've been looking for a while and i can find bucephalandra sellers throughout Europe but I've found very little when it comes to rare anubias sellers. I want things like true chili anubias and etc but I just find it hard to trust websites selling them way cheaper than you'd expect. I just know they're scams. Any names or help would be great!

I've been looking for a while and i can find bucephalandra sellers throughout Europe but I've found very little when it comes to rare anubias sellers. I want things like true chili anubias and etc but I just find it hard to trust websites selling them way cheaper than you'd expect. I just know they're scams. Any names or help would be great!

I might be able to find them for u but im in singapore.Phyto certs are awful.

Back