• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Diy vintage/distreesed tank cabinet.

Anthony89

Im looking for some images of the above description. The missus wants the cabinet this way if its to be in the living room lol. To match the decor.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I had this problem with my lady as well. Henceforth built this. It's a 40g breeder tank.
7abate6a.jpg
5u9e9u9a.jpg
9yru5e9u.jpg

Nice cabinet btw. Just the brown top of it did not match. If you take it off and put another matchind the tank dimentions and distress it and paint white will look better IMO. I have alaways wanted old wethered almost grey canbinet and ADA tank above. What do you think?;)

Thank you. It's the tank that doesn't match ;) The top is the same finish as my furniture and it's a 1.5" solid slab of mahogany I can't part ways with it! Anyhow, I've been looking at rimless to match better and clean it up

I like the ide where vintage meets modern in a pleasant for the eye way. I think custom rimless optiwhite will be good match.:)

Weathered grey...like 30+ year old wood from the beach? That would be absolutely beautiful with ADA perched on it and steel accents eg. Light supports etc.

Back