• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Disappointed

'Flow is King' -Clive aka ceg4048

Having grow Eleocharis acicularis 'mini' at 50cm depth I did find that once I upgrade my tanks Flow/turnover by fitting twin Maxspect Gyres my carpet did better

View attachment 172084
Any chance of a vid to see the flow - best done with CO2 bubbles or Twinstar Reactor as the bubbles show the flow or lack of it well IME
Won’t let me up load a vid

'Flow is King' -Clive aka ceg4048

Having grow Eleocharis acicularis 'mini' at 50cm depth I did find that once I upgrade my tanks Flow/turnover by fitting twin Maxspect Gyres my carpet did better

View attachment 172084
Any chance of a vid to see the flow - best done with CO2 bubbles or Twinstar Reactor as the bubbles show the flow or lack of it well IME

well that was painfull never tried anything like that before hope that has worked

Flow doesn't look bad at all, I would still raise the lily pipe which will increase flow and increase surface agitation at the same time.
Have raised the lilly.
Would the time of day i dose ferts be an issue.
I dose macro at 00.02 then on same day dose micro at 23.59?
Just a thought may be plucking at strings but for the life of me think of anything else.

I dose macro at 00.02 then on same day dose micro at 23.59?
For all intents and purposes that's on different days as long as it has 2hrs between you should be fine, I am assuming thats x3 a week so again should be good, if its daily then we could have an issue as only 3mins between doses.

For all intents and purposes that's on different days as long as it has 2hrs between you should be fine, I am assuming thats x3 a week so again should be good, if its daily then we could have an issue as only 3mins between doses.
Yes day inbetween .
Thanks

Back