• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Disabled person requiring assistance re suitable plants

Hi I also have some big clown loach in another tank but I find they pretty well eat all plants including Anubis. Do you have the same problem

Yeah my clowns are very destructive so I don't have plants with them anymore. They weren't a problem for quite a few years but then started biting holes in leaves and biting through stem plants at the base.
I know @sciencefiction has a nice sized clown loach group and believe they were destructive with certain plants but I think they are in with some.

Smaller loaches seem less destructive so might be a better option if you want a full planted tank.

Very interested in your comments do you have the time to respond to my queries many thanks in advance

If that is directed at me, I'm very happy to help. If it's someone else or the forum in general then you found a place full of helpful people happy to pass on their knowledge.

Back