• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Did I get it right?

crazyhorse

Hi all!
I wanna buy KH2PO4 dry salt and make my own solution for PO4
I was buying FOSFO from EASY-LIFE . Dosage From their sticker "10 ml per 500 litres increases PO4 concentration by 0,1 ppm"
Did I get it right calculation from http://www.theaquatools.com/fertilization-calculator ????
If enter all in calculation you get result they dissolved 1 gram of KH2PO4 in 250 ml solution
:confused:

If i look at the sticker of my bag of dry KH2PO4 it says..

Add 3.58 gram KH2PO4 to 500ml stock.
10ml of this stock to 500 litre adds 0.1 ppm PO4

That 3.58 is rather difficult to presicely measure, so you could make it 4 gram end result wont make a huge difference. Or make it 7 gram added to 1000ml stock..

I hate GSA so I would put 10g....

If i look at the sticker of my bag of dry KH2PO4 it says..

Add 3.58 gram KH2PO4 to 500ml stock.
10ml of this stock to 500 litre adds 0.1 ppm PO4

That 3.58 is rather difficult to presicely measure, so you could make it 4 gram end result wont make a huge difference. Or make it 7 gram added to 1000ml stock..
I was wonder how much dry salt is dissolved in easy life pack of FOSFO Did I get it right it is just 1 gram(or maybe 2 grams) in that 250 ml pack? And I paid 7 euro for that???

Last edited:
Tomorrow buying dry salt KH2PO4 1 kilo i belive :)
Whats best salt for raise "K" buying that too

Well you already add little K with the P from above.. Depending on how the tank is stocked you could add KNO3.
Adds 0,65ppm K per 1 ppm NO3

Or take K2SO4 if there is no need for N

Back