• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle scapers flow

Ash6526

Hi guys, has anyone used the latest Dennerle scapers flow (black) and can let me know if it’s any good and most importantly if it’s quiet? I like the built in lily pipes which you don’t normally get on a hob filter and the fact it can be used as a canister filter also.
Thanks in advance 😀

Hi guys, has anyone used the latest Dennerle scapers flow (black) and can let me know if it’s any good and most importantly if it’s quiet? I like the built in lily pipes which you don’t normally get on a hob filter and the fact it can be used as a canister filter also.
Thanks in advance 😀

Have you seen it for sale in the UK?

I can only speak from experience of the regular, less flow model so feel free to disregard this; but if the newer model is based on the same design it should be really good.

Have you seen it for sale in the UK?

I can only speak from experience of the regular, less flow model so feel free to disregard this; but if the newer model is based on the same design it should be really good.
yes it’s hard to come by but I have seen it and my local aquatic shop can order in if necessary. It has an increased flow rate and like I said I really like the fact it comes with lily pipes but I can’t find much information or reviews about them.
Is the older model silent?

yes it’s hard to come by but I have seen it and my local aquatic shop can order in if necessary. It has an increased flow rate and like I said I really like the fact it comes with lily pipes but I can’t find much information or reviews about them.
Is the older model silent?
Silent, easy to clean, really nice lily pipe, shrimp safe sponge. Ideal if you match it suitably sized tank

Planning on getting one for my 35l dennerle nano tank. Find it strange that no one really talks about it I normally like to watch reviews etc to see peoples thoughts but there’s nothing 🤷‍♂️😅

Planning on getting one for my 35l dennerle nano tank. Find it strange that no one really talks about it I normally like to watch reviews etc to see peoples thoughts but there’s nothing 🤷‍♂️😅
I think people find it not very powerful in terms of flow, but that is purely down to the tank it's matched with; 35l would be ideal

I think people find it not very powerful in terms of flow, but that is purely down to the tank it's matched with; 35l would be ideal
I’m hoping now it’s been upgraded to 460 lph it should give me enough turn over in the tank so think I’ll give it a go. I also like the fact i could turn it into a canister filter if i fancied it 😀

I’m hoping now it’s been upgraded to 460 lph it should give me enough turn over in the tank so think I’ll give it a go. I also like the fact i could turn it into a canister filter if i fancied it 😀
I haven't tried it as a separate canister, if you find out how much it is price wise in UK, I would also be interested!

Back