• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Denison Barbs?

seen them from as little as £4 a 2-3" fish up too £18 a fish for a 2-3" all within a 20 mile radius of each other!

They're disappearing from their natural habitats rapidly so I think its a bit of a necessity to scare people away. Not that this will prevent them being imported however.

They are being commercially bred now, and taking them from the wild was made illegal, although it may still happen of course.

More and more fish are starting to be readily available due to commercial breeding as sparkyweasel commented, this could be a pro especially if wild stocks are starting to run low. A very good example of this is the Pearl Gourami which is having problems in the wild, I think its fair to say this fish has been bred by farms for a long time now and they're not being collected from the wild.

They're disappearing from their natural habitats rapidly so I think its a bit of a necessity to scare people away. Not that this will prevent them being imported however.

Because dam and pollution

They are being commercially bred now, and taking them from the wild was made illegal, although it may still happen of course.

Comercially breed from Indonesia, my country

Back