• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Decisions Decisions on upgrade

I could fight this fight all day, as I have the last ...... God knows how many years...... Linux and android is where I am staying and I will now leave it at that :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

ye i dropped it but feel like throwing it all the time. will be getting something different next time, for sure!

You'll regret it Andy. Wait for the 6 it'll blow the competition out of the water. The 5s already does, the chip is so fast, you'll notice the difference from a 4.

Reactions: tim
Dan loves his iphone5 he will probably buy the 6 so i can have a play before i get anything. All the other smartphones I've seen all have issues. Our lass has had numerous androids/windows phones and seemed to spend more of her time trying to get it to do what she wanted, than what she wanted. I'm starting to come to the conclusion that phones are becoming like windows, makers release a new version before it works properly then use our data allowance updating problems that should really have been fixed before it was released.

With out a doubt paulo. I cant waut to get it :)
Design looks great too, even better than one of those iSomething devices which I can't remember the name off any more!

there will always be something better tomorrow....that is how it goes nowadays.
i love my iPhone....maybe because i am a simpleton, but like Ian, i don't list ability to sustain throwing it against a wall or the floor as one of my must have features. I don't try to drop rocks on my fish tanks either :p I still find it amazing that i can actually phone somebody without a wire attached, let alone keep up to date on ukaps and see how little money i have in the bank ;) Maybe i am wrong as i have no idea about these sorts of things, but wasn't it the iPhone that brought about all this catch up and betterment technology, you should all be thanking apple for the choice you have.

Maybe i am wrong as i have no idea about these sorts of things, but wasn't it the iPhone that brought about all this catch up and betterment technology, you should all be thanking apple for the choice you have.
I was using all this stuff years before Apple brought out their own stuff, Apple just copied them all and just simplified it so that a kid or an OAP can use the phone without breaking it, kudos to them for doing it ;)

I never said I don't like Apple on any of my comments, I just said I would never use their phones for now, I have an iPad, until December it was the best tablet in the market, took Android a long time to catch up and most Android tablets to be honest are crap, so are most phones! But there are a handful of phones and tablets which are indeed better than an iPhone but cost the same if not more. I also own a Mac Book Air which is just the sexiest piece of hardware ever, but yea I do have Windows on it also cause OSX is just not there yet ;)

What do you mean by 'not there yet'? I code all the time, and I would never dream of doing it in windows.

i think that is it, people choose phones to suit their needs, much like anything. There will be those who like things simple and those who need the latest techs. Apple have nailed the mass market, because it is easy to use i have 3 separate apple devices and love the continuity. As for the styling, yeah it may not have changed, but if it aint broke don't fix it, i like not having any stupid rubber buttons that stick on my pockets, its not too small and its not too big, primarily it still functions as a phone and not a tablet like some of those monstrosities you see people carrying about, they're 'young uns' with massive pockets on their jeans which hang round their backsides, not because its fashionable, but because their phones are so big and heavy that it pulls them down :p Wasn't so long back that comedy Dom Jolly big phone sketch....'HELLO' :lol:

I have been using Linux for years and I jumped on the android bandwagon as soon as I found out I could have a phone running my favourite user friendly os but I guess its only user friendly if you know how to use it. I run windows on my gaming PC and I have a Sammy hackintosh but I would always choose Linux if I have the choice..... But that's just me, like I have said before... I like to tincker :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

If i was given an Iphone for free i'm sure i'd love it... but when its my cold hard cash on the line i just couldn't bring my self to do it! Not entirely sure why either but Apple doesn't appeal to me, perhaps it's disappointment when i was a kid and games i wanted to play couldn't be played on Macs at the time?

I'm due an upgrade in the summer... i think i might have the same issues between the Z2 or the S5... but i have lots of Samsung stuff so it might just be winning!

Hmmm... hmmm indeed!

Back