• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Deals on Optiwhite 60x45x45cm

Nick16

Hi all,

Im after an Optiwhite tank and stand for my CRS set-up. Theres over 200 shrimp in my tank, but my existing stuff looks very tatty and old now, and it doesnt complement the shrimp. Im am after something like the TMC signature 600 (with the grey cabinet) - looks ideal!!
The tank needs to be in the area of 60x45x45cm. Ideally slightly less height?
Lighting can come with the tank or i can buy a small luminaire from ebay. - The plants are only crypts, anubias and ferns and the shrimp dont want to be dazzled.
I have filtration and all the other bits.

Having not bought anything for nearly 3 years and not been active on the forums for ages, i am quite out of touch with the hobby!
what are the best deals out there?

Hi Roy,

im not convinced on the cabinets for them. the Walnut with black doors looks ok, but the others im not keen on.
I suppose i could get the cabinet elseware and just buy the Aqua One opti tank.
The silicone looks spot on!

Hi :) Nick the cabinets not the best look :confused: The tanks are spot on for the price. You can also order a glass lid My mate phoned up and they sent one through they look neat too.

Tim, Shame you cannot make the meet on Sunday you could of seen it :( I must admit when the tanks arrived I was impressed with the workmanship :thumbup:

Hi :) Nick the cabinets not the best look :confused: The tanks are spot on for the price. You can also order a glass lid My mate phoned up and they sent one through they look neat too.

Tim, Shame you cannot make the meet on Sunday you could of seen it :( I must admit when the tanks arrived I was impressed with the workmanship :thumbup:

Are the glass lids ok for letting the gasses out and air in?
With shrimp i am wary of some climbing out, however with 200+ in the colony, i wont notice a few losses.

regards,
Nick

Hi Nick Yes mate there is a gap at the front or depending on how you place the lid back and front.

sounds ideal.
Hopefully the TT ex1200 wont turn it into a vortex. At the moment i can only get 2 spraybar sections on the outlet (tank is about 51cm wide i think)
hopefully i might be able to squeze a third one in on a 60cm tank to spread the flow out a bit. (if not i will cut a bar down)

Im not a lover of Lily pipes as they dont give flow to all areas.

Back