• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crypt tank

Ross satchell

Seedling
Hi i have a 25l dennerle cube
25l x 25w x 30h
I want to put on a Acadia classica 18cm 6w. Will it grow crypt parva, crypt nevilli and crypt crispatula.

I've got a little area (carpeted) with Crypt parva in my low tech. It stays alive but is the slowest growing plant in the tank, even Java fern is faster. :rolleyes: Looking at it for 2 years now and i realy have to look at 2 year old pictures to recognize it realy did grow and propagate a bit. If i have to rely on memory i wouldn't realy see the difference. So if you are planning a Parva carpet without adding co2, make sure you put in a lot from the start and don't expect it to propagate and run very soon. Tho i did read low tech threads with faster and larger growing parva than mine. It might be soil type or water hardness or who knows what related, i don't know. So it is very hard to say yes or no. It depends and i have no clue on what. :)

Back