• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 system Midlands area

Mark Grigg

I've been waiting for 2 weeks now for my CO2 system to arrive, so far nothing or even an update phone call, so I'm looking for somewhere in the Midlands I can get one tomorrow, it's for a 400Ltr tank.

Cheers

Mark.

Usually when you order something and it doesn't arrive you contact the supplier to see what the problem is . Have you done this . There might well be a reasonable explanation for the delay .

I've been waiting for 2 weeks now for my CO2 system to arrive, so far nothing or even an update phone call, so I'm looking for somewhere in the Midlands I can get one tomorrow, it's for a 400Ltr tank.

Cheers

Mark.
Mark,
It might be worth pointing out your system has a sump and the way you intend to inject the CO2.
I think you might struggle to just pick something off the shelf for decent money but maybe someone can help you and have something second hand.
You could just wait it out and order one from CO2art

Mark,
It might be worth pointing out your system has a sump and the way you intend to inject the CO2.
I think you might struggle to just pick something off the shelf for decent money but maybe someone can help you and have something second hand.
You could just wait it out and order one from CO2art
Thanks Andrew, that’s a good point as I’ve ruled out an in-line option due to the loss of water flow (from what I hear) however do I need to diffuse in to the tank directly or is in to the sump an option?

Usually when you order something and it doesn't arrive you contact the supplier to see what the problem is . Have you done this . There might well be a reasonable explanation for the delay .
Yes twice, i’ll Call you back.......I’m still waiting.

Thanks Andrew, that’s a good point as I’ve ruled out an in-line option due to the loss of water flow (from what I hear) however do I need to diffuse in to the tank directly or is in to the sump an option?
Had a trip to Aquarium Gardens today, lovely shop and was well looked after, all set up now with a CO2 Art system.

Mark.
Are you planning to diffuse into the DT or the sump (return chamber?)

Going through the same planning myself.
At the minute I’m using a 50mm diffuser into the aquarium, I’m going to get it running well first and then try moving into the sump as a test.

Back