• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 Art reg

13r0wn7

I have been using this reg for about 5 months now and I have not had a problem.

Recently I have been getting a lot of hair algae so I investigated my co2 to make sure everything was ok.

Also within the last 2 weeks I have fitted an inline atomizer. I tried to see the co2 bubbles coming from the spraybar but I could not. So I turned the co2 up high to make sure the bubbles where coming through.
The bubble checker was going crazy but it stopped within 30 secs. Then I just tried to set it to 1bpm which was normal for me but there was not enough pressure! I Believe it's got something to do with the working pressure but I do not no how to turn this up? Any help would be appreciate it thanks
ery2enu4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

It clearly looks like this regulator have not enough high working pressure. It should be at around 40-50PSI not 30.
Please send email to us at office@co2art.co.uk and we will arrange replacement for you.

Best regards
Karol

Unless the tank is running out!! Then the 30PSI is to be expected.

I have contacted co2 art and I have sent it back today and my replacement is in the post :)
I have a feeling it's the working pressure because it was all fine until I put the inline atomizer which I know you need more pressure.
There seems to be plenty of co2.

Once I get my replacement I will update.

I recived my new reg today and screwed the solenoid on and now it's buzzs like mad and gets very very hot fast so I took it off becuase it's clearly not right.

I don't understand what's happened becuase it has been fine until I got the new reg?

Another question on the reg it has the working pressure even tho it's not connected? Is this right? Thanks

gyry6y5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Update*
Karol from Co2 Art kindly rang me out of hours to help me and I have now sorted my solenoid! I am still currently looking into my atomizer I think it may be working now but its quite hard to tell... A* to Co2 Art customer service :)

All i did it make sure the working pressure was De-pressured then I unscrewed the solenoid and there is a little spring inside.
Then I just got the spring and stretched it 1/2 cm and put it back together! Worked a treat :)

Back