• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

cleaning substrate

kevin1962

been having a read up on different substrates and the cat litter/moler clay seems quite interesting. one thing i keep seeing being mentioned is how light these are. so does this cause problems when 'vacuuming' the substrate

In the early stages possibly yes as the cat litter is quite light at first. I just used to gently waft the gravel cleaner about 2 inches above the substrate so it lifted the dirt off if there was any.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

thanks Alastair. btw i spent last night reading thru your 2 choc journals....amazing read, thouroughly enjoyed them, did I read somwhere that you're in the Manchester area

thanks Alastair. btw i spent last night reading thru your 2 choc journals....amazing read, thouroughly enjoyed them, did I read somwhere that you're in the Manchester area

Thanks kevin, glad you enjoyed them. I still read back through my chocolate puddle journal sometimes too :)
Yes mate im in Manchester

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Back