• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap desk lamp

whinnie

Morning. I've recently (yesterday) set up a new tank buying a load of gear from TGMs closing sale. Part of the order was a package of hardscape and a few plants. I was going to write the plants off however as my chihiros 45 aseries still hasn't arrived.

However.... TGM generously sent me 10 pots and I don't want to waste them so I need to get a cheap light to keep them going, would the best bet be a halogen desk lamp that can be angled such as this?

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/lighting/work-lamps/forså-work-lamp-black-art-80106012/

The tanks about 40l, would a 40w bulb in that either job until the main light arrives?

Cheers

Hi
If you have a spare tank or plastic tub you can leave them in pots with about 2 inches of water for a few weeks!
Cover with Cling Film to keep moisture up as you would DSM/MSM mode!
Spray the plants leaves with fresh water twice a day and change the water every couple of days!
hoggie

Back