Champions League Footie

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
john starkey said:
You arm chair supporters make me laugh I bet non of you ever go and see your teams play,at least I go to live games home and away
And? does that mean that people that go to games understand more about football than others? I go to games when I can, but would not buy a season ticket!

john starkey

It called supporting your team with your cash and cheering them on in person,cubs like Chelsea and man u rely on people who spend money,hense the word supporter.regard john.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
john starkey said:
It called supporting your team with your cash and cheering them on in person,cubs like Chelsea and man u rely on people who spend money,hense the word supporter.regard john.
Don't know what all this means to the conversation but ok! you made a point!

Nelson

come on :!: no matter how much you hate them you've got to support the english team.come on the mancs

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I am not english :p and been a fan of Barça for many years :) so far so good 1-0 at half time! Not a great game by any means, but its great watching Barça passing the ball!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Best team on the night won ;) there is always next season.... for Chelsea that is :p

GreenNeedle

WAS a pretty boring match....and Anderson is not up to this level. Think he better poddle off back to Porto. Not good enough :)

Message to AF:

Take the money and sell Ronaldo. The team might develop and remember what the ball looks like then :)

AC