• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can someone recommend some good all round ferts for a shrimp

oliverar

Hi, I am planning a tank to help me get into aquascaping, But I am not sure about fert's. I would like one that I can put in my tank ( in what ever form) and it will last a few weeks. I also need it to be safe for shrimp,that mainly means it dosen't contain copper, but if anyone has a good one then plase let me know!

Re: Can someone recommend some good all round ferts for a sh

I don't think any plant fertiliser will bother your shrimp at the correct dosage, as for good ones there are many when you say fertiliser that's a very general term there are different fertiliser's for different reasons. Read through some posts in the viewforum.php?f=11 to get a better understanding of them all.

Re: Can someone recommend some good all round ferts for a sh

Hi oliverar

You can stop worrying about your ferts containing copper, the amount in the all in one solutions is so small that it shouldn't affect your shrimp.
If you have a low light set up you should be able to get away with dosing once a week.
As for off the shelf ferts, Tropica's TPN+ contains all the ferts you need in one bottle and keeps life simple.
Here's a link to one of our sponsors if you want to read about it Tropica TPN+
There is also a TPN on sale which is not the one you need. Make sure it has the + symbol in the title.

Edited before Clive spotted my mistake :oops:

Back