• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

C02 levels

Bradleyh91

Hello everyone, I planted up my new tmc optiwhite setup about a month ago and everything seemed to have taken off quite well however it seems to have slowed right down now and now matter what I do I can't seem to get the dc to turn green? This is a picture of the current set up could anyone please give me some pointers? Many thanks
O2yX8go.jpg

How is your water surface agitation? With a powerful external filter you have to be careful. To much surface movement and wrong water circulation my by your problem. Give us some more info about your tank.

Using a grobeam 1500 xg with controller ramped back to 60% and filter is a 2213 eheim (250 classic) and using the spray bar that came with it. Tank is a 450x450x300. Cheers

Hm It could be amount of CO2 you injecting. Try to increase amout of CO2 injection and play a bit with that spray bar. Make sure that your drop checker solution is OK.

When you say no matter what you do you cant get the dc to turn green have you cranked the co2 right up? also ceramic diffusers are sometimes not up to the job. It may be useful to place it under the filter intake to draw the co2 through the filter, looking at your spray bar this may help distribution as well. Cheers

Back