• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bowl of Leaves

AlecF

Just a pic of my UNS 45 cm bowl of leaves, with Juncus, a little siamenis, some emerging from the top, and lots of alder cone juice for an irn bro effect. It holds around 9 yellow neocardinia and some happy snails. Nothing special, but this tank always makes me happy. I top up the evaporation every day. The substrate is a mix of John Innes, a little powdered clay, and some old Fluval. A single small sponge air filter and an air stone. Floating nettle leaf for breakfast. View of Firth of Forth.
IMG_20240217_082151.jpg

Just a pic of my UNS 45 cm bowl of leaves, with Juncus, a little siamenis, some emerging from the top, and lots of alder cone juice for an irn bro effect. It holds around 9 yellow neocardinia and some happy snails. Nothing special, but this tank always makes me happy. I top up the evaporation every day. The substrate is a mix of John Innes, a little powdered clay, and some old Fluval. A single small sponge air filter and an air stone. Floating nettle leaf for breakfast. View of Firth of Forth.View attachment 216008
The more Blackwater setups I see, the more I’m tempted to build one. This one looks great. 👍🏻

Amazing view from your house too.

Back