• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Big Danne's 180

Another update guys. Let me know if you think there are any imrovments to me made.
Cheers

FullTank229.07.jpg

Attachments

• FullTank229.07.jpg
    FullTank229.07.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 195
looks fantastic mate i wouldn't change a thing for now. i like the decision to grow surface leaves on the lillies on the left. works well. encouraging to see a clear picture of a bowfront, i was a little worried about that on my new tank. looks as undistorted as with a traditional tank

the wood blends in very well now. it stuck out a bit at first but the plants have grown in perfectly.

Not bad for a planted newbie!! 😉

Seriously though, very impressive, Dan. Your obvious eye for design is well-represented here indeed.

It will only get better too.

Well done old chap!

Back