• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Being haunted by Co2 supermarket!

Like I said, anybody else? Even after I empty my cache every site I go on or youtube video I watch regardless of what content I'm looking at co2 supermarket seems to crow bar itself into the page somewhere.

Depending on what browser, I'd recommend Ad Block Plus. Works a treat :) Also, it's cookies that you want to clear out, although that will also log you out of any forums and facebook etc.

Yeah mate, I was thinking about it before. Some cookies I set not to delete in the browser for certain trusted sites so I don't have to keep logging in. I also sync Firefox between computers so I guess even if I delete the cookies from one machine they will possibly be still live on another. Looks like Co2 supermarket has been exorcised :D Never came across an ad being as aggressive as that before though, seems to be everywhere I go. Having said that I have been doing a bit of searching for co2 equipment lately.

Ccleaner good! For getting rid of cookies and history. But websites store a copy of cookies next to your ip addresse. So next time you call its just copied back. Ad blockers a good way to go. Dummy ip addresses stop websites profiling you but you still get ads.i see adware in the same light ad viruses. People kicking backdoor in to make money and the only difference is adware is legal
Many adverts are on hosting sites and finding the ip addresse for these a sites is the key to removing their ads. block these ip adresses from your computer will remove ALL ads from your pc

Back