• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BBA problem since...

Hi guys,
my problems with the green water's finished, so i can finally concentrate myself on the pH profile of the tank.

Hi guys,

i will start to check the ph every 3 or 4 hours.
there are some changes... i removed the both t5 with 1x jbl natur ultra 54w (9000K 3000lumen) and jbl tropic ultra (4000K 320lumen).

CO2: 120bpm

16pm=>ph 5.8
20pm=>ph 5.8
00am=>ph 5.9
8am=>ph 6
12pm=>ph 6

not much variation...

oops yes . I changed a lot of things in CO2 level . The bubble has displays smaller than my old bubbles (hence the difference? ) , Then I would have to look at him to be sure of dropchecker 20-30ppm ... But I 'm pretty sure not to have leaks , I tested my circuit with water + soap.

But I 'm pretty sure not to have leaks
That's what I used to think...then lifetime of 2Kg FE's indicated otherwise....

This is grams per day CO2 consumption to get a green drop checker...I used about 20gr per day into 180litres to get a green/yellow drop checker.
Grams%20per%20day_zpsovchtmdy.png

ok thanks for the graph :)
For the bba, there is a slight slowdown , but they still proliferate . I would take a picture tonight of the state of the tray ... it scares

Hi,

I think you're right, I have only 1250l/hours with one filter (tank 240l), so.... X5 theoretical.
What's necessary, a second filter or pomp ?

oups... I forgot a pomp Nano Koralia ...

1250+900 = 2150l/hours

What's necessary, a second filter or pomp ?
A second filter is always nice, but expensive. Cheaper and easier to install is obviously another Koralia power head.

Try moving your drop checker around, especially in the low flow areas and see what it says. I was really surprised that I could place my drop checker (attached to a stone by string) near some plants with algae appearing and drop checker remained blue !!! indicating b**ger all CO2 getting to those areas. A carefully place power head fixed that.

=> I have moved the drop checker, in the low flow but.... So green
=> I have changed the power head, and now, I feel that there are better moving in the tank (I can see all plants moving)

I bought 5x siamensis...

Back