• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bargain of the century

Cheers Darren,yep it is hard water here,and I don't know if changing it for RO will have any benefit on the shrimp or just leave it as it is. Did think about doing 50/50 but not sure. As I said earlier there are lots of very small baby shrimp and always a couple of berried females, so they must be happy and I wouldn't want to change things to possibly make it worse ;(

Cheers
Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If ain't broke don't fix it ey ;) lovely looking tank mate

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

If ain't broke don't fix it ey ;) lovely looking tank mate

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Just seen your comment , thanks very much. The tank is going to be closed down and all the stuff in it moved to a slightly smaller tank that fits in the cupboard in the living room , this ones in the spare room where you don't see it unless you go upstairs. Gonna be a nightmare catching all of the shrimp and transferring them over ;(

Cheers
Martin

Just a few update pictures of the shrimp tank. Still not closed it down and moved it to the new tank yet as I'm busy decorating the kitchen and don't have time at the moment. Shrimp are happy enough where they are any way so no rush.
hubu2yqy.jpg
e8esyry4.jpg
ugysena2.jpg
py8u3upe.jpg

Cheers
Martin

Nice buy man, as previously said looks like there is a few in there with my name on them :p Pm me if you decide to sell a few :)

Back