• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Auto E.I Dosing

Have them both do same day every 2 days at 00:01hrs and 23:59hrs.

Seems to be as close as I can get mine. It's essentially alternating every 24hrs. As above it goes out of sync, so if Monday was Macro week 1, week 2 it's Micro. You also end up dosing water change day.

Thanks for the upload - Seems very complicated. I've watched it about 4 times now lol Ill try and follow it in the morning with mine :)

Cheers!

My understanding was the number was every X days. Will have to check mine tomorrow.

If I understand your video essentially what you've done is today set channel 1 for every other day. Then tomorrow set channel 2 for every other day. (But you've played with the clock to save waiting and to test?)

The Jabao is a doddle to programme and a delight to use - I inadvertently went into manual when I first used it (handy as it primed the pumps nicely) until I found out how to go into the programming mode

OK this pump is driving me insane now. I have programmed it exactly the same way that Legytt has above in the video.

When I test them by setting the date forward it works perfectly, with one pump coming on. Then the second pump coming on the next day etc.

However when I leave it to come on the day after I set it, I watch the time come round and nothing happens! I don't understand why?

Help needed please :)

Could I ask what calculator you guys to make your liquid solutions? I only have measuring spoons, do I need a set of scales to measure it properly or can I get away with using spoons..?

OK this pump is driving me insane now. I have programmed it exactly the same way that Legytt has above in the video.

When I test them by setting the date forward it works perfectly, with one pump coming on. Then the second pump coming on the next day etc.

However when I leave it to come on the day after I set it, I watch the time come round and nothing happens! I don't understand why?

Help needed please :)
Okok lol. I know how you feel. Do you have Skype?

Back