• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Atomizers

My regulator shows 30 psi which according to google is 2 bar but these atomisers are supposed to run at a minimum of 2.4 bar. Anyone know how to adjust the bar pressure or if it's at all possible?

cheekycharly said:
My regulator shows 30 psi which according to google is 2 bar but these atomisers are supposed to run at a minimum of 2.4 bar. Anyone know how to adjust the bar pressure or if it's at all possible?

Some you can adjust, others you can't mate. What brand/model is yours ?

Glad you got tapatalk working I kept getting emails saying reply to posts, where the leak is coming from is the norm for these, mine is actually at the other end but pretty much the same place. Regarding the pressure 2.4 seems a bit high. Whether or not you can adjust the pressure will depend on your regulator, some are adjustable and some are pre-set. What type of regular do you have?

I bought it off eBay about two years ago and it was a £50 honk kong jobby so no brand but it looked identical to an Azu branded one I saw from honk long a few months later. It does have an Allen key socket just not sure if that's where I'm to go turning.

Back