• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

aspirant looking for fellow hobbyist in thornbury

aureo

Seedling
HI,

i recently moved in thornbury bristol and i have been checking online about how aquascapin is here. i am from the philippines and since i will be based here now i, i would love to continue that passion for aquascaping.

i was wondering if there was any hobbyist/members near my area that could help me continue aspiring here in uk.

TIA

also, if there are some here that can be sourced for plants it would b great to have some contacts.

thanks

Hi, I live in Whitchurch south Bristol. Welcome to Bristol area. I'm fairly new to this, so not 100% sure how useful I'll be. Where from the Philippines are you from? I used to live in Hong Kong.

Hi,
I work near thornbury and am up there quite a lot, there is a shop in the garden center there that should be alot of help.

Another garden centre that do quite good live stock is Almondsbury garden centre. That really isn't far at all! Not been to aquajardin, so can't comment on the quality but it is a little further than down the road. It's up near Gloucester.

Laurie -im from the central part of the philippines.Thanks for the welcome.

stu_
i hope i can get to that shop.iv bn hearing and reading good feedbacks about it, but i thijk its gona b hard to commute hoing there, since thats my only MOT. ill try to score some plants online tho. thanks!

megladon

i might go and check the garden center,since i think its nearest, it could be a good route for a jog also..hehee thanks!

Back