• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arduino coding guru wanted

Hanuman

Hello,

I've come here as my last resort. After asking several coding related forum for help, I though why not ask the great people here see if I could finally find what I need.

I recently purchased this Air Quality Sensor made by Airgradient. I soldered it and assembled the whole shebang. Works great. It comes with some open source stock code (available in Arduino's IDE examples) which works fine but all data is hosted on Airgradient's servers and has limited historical view. Since the kit is using a Wemos D1 Mini, it can be flashed with any code. All I would like to do is have the ability to send the data to additional endpoints: Blynk and Thingspeak. That's all. I posted my call for help in Blynk forum but after a few pointers I was told by the security guard in place (the moderator) that the forum is not a "code factory". wow ok. So I moved along and here I am. Not a friendly bloke so say the least.

I have also asked in Fiver but coders over there are asking me ridiculous amounts of UDS. I am pretty confident that the code change needed is really not that significant as I don't need the code for the sensors to be touched.

If any one can give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Got a GitHub project for it?

Not trying to be tricky, but they definitely have given you all the information you require, but I get you don’t understand it all 👍

I’m at work atm, but I’ll have a look later tonight or this weekend, what you want, (a post to an endpoint) is not hard 😁

Not trying to be tricky, but they definitely have given you all the information you require, but I get you don’t understand it all 👍

I’m at work atm, but I’ll have a look later tonight or this weekend, what you want, (a post to an endpoint) is not hard 😁
He might have but I understand nothing 😂. I mean it's like giving a 6 years old the car key of a lambo. I know where it goes but that's about it. He was nasty though at the end.
Thanks for the help mate. Appreciate it. If you need any additional info let me know. Yes I would only need to add those two additional endpoints on top of the AirGradient one with the ability to disable each of them easily if required. A bit like what it's done in the other repo I posted above.

Let me know if your first options dont work out @Hanuman , and then I can check with my SO if this is something he could take on. I know he's done a bit of tinkering on Arduino for one of his projects

Back