• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia T8 LED?

No worries about taking this "off topic" guys it's all lighting related, well nearly all :thumbup:on the plus side just got clearance from my better half to upgrade my whole system. So after going down the no tech, then low tech, then mid tech. I'll be going fully into the high tech come the new year. Can't wait, just need to bankroll it now...

Coincidentally I was in Maidenhead Aquatics today. They do the Super fish t8 retro fit led tubes which just slot into your existing T8 fitting. Only thing is they have their own power supply so your existing starter etc is redundant. They're about 50 quid and a search of the forum says they use less power but probably in the same league as a t8. Depends if you want brighter light or cheaper running costs. It would probably take a while to get a roi.

There are also a myriad of things like these http://www.jacksta-energy.co.uk/T5-Conversion-kits-s/47.htm not sure though if they just go straight in or need additional wiring.

Back