• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia Stretch LED

Went to Arcadia to look for more details and their site has been hacked....

i5oe.png

I pulled mine to bits and added dual timers:cool:. Ill do a how to in the diy section if anyone is interested.

How are you getting on with these lights? Ive just installed one 120cm on my tank. Its abit dimm though. May have to get another.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi

I have eco aquas at the moment and was thinking of getting one of these too as my light is a bit dim (even for a low tech low maintenece tank). Just wondered if they give a good ripple effect link the aqua rays?

Cheers Will

Don't know what the aquarays are like but yes the arcadias do provide a good shimmer

I have an 18w one on a breeding tank (30"x12"x15" h), PAR was very moderate around 30 at the substrate which is fine for most plants. I always get confused over whether having multiple of the same leds would have a cumulative effect or the same. Unfortunately I dont have a larger model to check against. I would assume that the larger models which may be on deeper tanks must be able to maintain PAR of around 30 otherwise I dont see why Arcadia would have put them on market.

They just get longer Sanj the led density doesn't change I have a 60 and one of the guys at work has the 90 and I compared them side by side and there was no difference in the size or distance between the leds it's just longer.

Thanks a lot guys they look like just the ticket!

I'll give one a whirl...

Cheers

Will

Last edited:
Hi Simon, just wondering if your still using the stretch and if your hairgrass grew with them or with lights you previously had?

Back