• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatic Magic-how long for dispatch

AdAndrews

How long fo Aquatic Magic usually take to dispatch orders? I have ordered 4xjava fern needle leaf.

thanks

ok, it hasnt been that long yet, i spose its because of such excellent service that companies like aqua essentials and TGM offer that makes you think things should be sent uber quick
thanks.

LondonDragon said:
They are also on the other side of the world! My orders from them usually take up to two weeks to arrive!

Nah, im fine with the extra for delivery, just i would have thought it would have been dispatched by now thats all.

AdAndrews said:
Its been over 7 working days since i placed the order now, so shall i contact them, whats the best way of doing this.
Email them via their eBay store as eBay will also have a record of you contacting them. I found their customer service great, until I had problems, then they just ignored me :?

Thanks James, problem is im in a bit of a bad situation, i really want the "needle" java fern that they sell, they are the only place online that sells it you see, so although i would want my money back if they are not going to dispatch the order i will be reluctant to cancel the order.

Hi All,

I've ordered 3 lots of star moss a lengthy 7 weeks ago!! I contacted them after a month of it not turning up to which I had a quick reply offering to re-send my moss, however a further 3 weeks on and last night I decided enough was enough and contacted them again. They confirmed to me today that yet again my Moss has been lost in the post and they offered to re-send it yet again for a 3rd time (to there credit quick response etc...) or refund the money for my order. I decided against them resending it and took them up on the refund!

I'm disappointed by the Moss by turning up! But pretty fed up of waiting for it too!

Cheers Ben

Probably for the best it didn't show up, it's not a very good as an aquatic plant needing liquid rock and very high levels of co2, some people suggesting it might actually be not an aquatic at all.

Back