• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium suggestions please?

Thanks for the suggestion, but have had a chat with Discovery Aquatics in Dundee, they can get the TMC Signature at a reasonable price and I can drive down and collect myself, so that's looking like the most cost effective option at the moment. I just need to buy some of those ADA clips from TGM and find a local glazier who can make up a couple of pieces of glass for the top. Going to have a think about it overnight and probably place the order tomorrow for collection the following weekend.

Try Perspex instead of glass for the covers - it's less smashy :eek:

Gave my LFS a call and although they don't usually stock TMC, they have ordered in the cabinet and aquarium for me, so now my drive is 5 minutes instead of Dundee! Result! Should be with me in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the Perspex idea, for something that is going to get lifted on and off a lot, less smashy is probably a really good idea. I think I will wait until I have the tank though so I can get the exact measurements, I want it to sit inside on the ADA clips (or similar if I can get them for less than a tenner for 4) rather than placed on top of the tank rim.

Back