• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone had good success with TMC Grobeam 600's?

I use it with the controller and ramp up and down (4 hours each side) - it hits 90% at the peak but then starts ramping down again.

Sorry, just double checked my controller & instructions, what I've actually got set is ramp up for 4 hours, on for 5 hours at 90% and then ramp down 4 hours. They count ramp up inside the time set, but ramp off is afterwards. Thought that didn't seem like enough hours.

Has anyone read these threads?
Looks as if they are not that strong indeed, I only have experience with the 1500 tiles, and they are quite strong ( no par reader, but they are highlighting two spots in my large tank).

As for me they were the lights which allowed my vallisneria to grow in my ancient 65G tank, which was rather deep 24".

Right now i use only one Grobeam 600 over my no co2 - 22G tank, 24" X 14" X 16"(high) and i am pleased with it.

I also use TMC leds over my saltwater tank, I use Aquabeams 600 Marine White over my reef tank.

Michel.

Back