• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anybody want to go to vivarium '11 ?

Billypete

Hi All

Is anyone interseted in going to vivarium '11 in holland ? If i can get 2 or 3 people to share costs ... approx £70 ferry - hotel - room share £120 for 2 nights ( 60 each ! ) Petrol - :?: Am travelling from S.Wales so can pick up anywhere on the way'ish ... can travel anytime from thurs afternoon - don't have to be back to work till tues am ... so am very flexible ... will more or less fit in with whatever suits !!! I'm not sure whether it's still possible , but there was an option to stay at the venue for e8 , bring your own sleeping bag etc ... that would have to be confirmed thru Dan I presume :?:
I'm looking to spend as much time as possible helping the guys set up / take down etc ... pick a few brains and generally make a nuisance of myself :oops: :lol: but its up to you what you want to do ... it's by no means obligatory ;)

Cheers

Pete

Back