• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any Isopod keepers here?

How about yourself?
I have a decent sized collection, different cockroaches too, a shelf full of tubs! my favourites are Porcellio bolivari "Yellow Ghost" and Porcellio hoffmannseggii. I also placed an order yesterday for 10 Porcellio werneri which look really cool, very flat and prehistoric looking!

I have a decent sized collection, different cockroaches too, a shelf full of tubs! my favourites are Porcellio bolivari "Yellow Ghost" and Porcellio hoffmannseggii. I also placed an order yesterday for 10 Porcellio werneri which look really cool, very flat and prehistoric looking!
Do you sell isopods at all?

Do you sell isopods at all?
I do have some little colonies,
Porcellio hoffmannseggii "Sevilla Caramel"
Porcellio laevis "Orange"
Porcellio scaber
Oniscus asellus
Armadillidium maculatum "Yellow Spotted"

But at some point I will definetly also sell all other the species I have when I have enough numbers, just waiting on the babies to grow up!

I’m trying to collect a few of the more “designer” isopods with crazy colourings. Just to try and make them slightly more appealing to the family.
There are some beautiful species in the hobby, im after some of the interesting spiky species! I can imagine they might be a little more sensitive, maybe needing more stable higher humidity requirements to assist moulting.

Just some pictures from google, but these guys are some on my wishlist!
78B744FC-A0FC-4834-94E0-FA905A1077AD.jpeg
lemon-blue-isopod-cubaris-sp-lemon-blue-843671.jpg.jpg
P9148961.jpg

1. Laureola sp. 2. Cubaris sp. "Lemon Blue" 3. Merulanella sp.

Back