• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

any gaming pc boffins

The only gaming I do at the moment is Angry Birds!! lol long are the days of gaming! My Wii (400 games) and PS3 (180 games) are gathering dust too!

What the HELL! Lol!

You got a PS4 on order Paulo?

What the HELL! Lol!

You got a PS4 on order Paulo?
lol nah no point, need to see who is going to win that war first with the better games ;) also need to buy an NA before that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

lol nah no point, need to see who is going to win that war first with the better games ;) also need to buy an NA before that ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Mines on order, and I'm trying to get a full NA setup at the mo lol

Hey Ben.That has to be the best looking case I,ve seen!!
I now officially want one for my next build!!
I just checked the price tho'!!
A tad frightening!

I haven't used mine for a long time :( poor thing sits in the loft gathering dust.
I have a whanging great Antec aluminium case which had the PSU and hdds at the bottom in a separate compartment for heat reasons which was revolutionary at the time hehe! some tornado ( I think?) Fans that sound like turbos spooling up and a homebrew peltier TEC/watercooled setup lol.
Ahhh the joys of miss-spent youth :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

That shoult have 1 PCI ex16 slot so you can stick a nice card in there :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just to make myself look even thicker :) im guessing that would be the blue one ?

7Lo7e6c.jpg

Good stuff, was worth the gamble then and the best bit is I got him down to £50 and got a 24" monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse :)

Bloody hell! Have you tried booting it up? Ha

Come to think of it mate I played bf2 on my laptop no problem with the onboard hd3000 graphics an amd 7770 would definatly give it a kick though

Your gonna spend more on the card than the box :D

True but bf: bad company 2 needs to be played. It was the best from the whole series so far

Back