• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andys 60l cube

DSC_6798_zpshgoa5sae.jpg

DSC_6797_zpstnirkuke.jpg

DSC_6799_zpsg4y6gab9.jpg

Wow what a huge growth spurt. Filling in nicely.
It really is growing like crazy now. The MC needs trimming every 2-3weeks and the glosso is getting bits cut all the time to stop it invading the other plants.
I'm not sure why people recommend starting a tank with reduced lighting lights have been at 70% for 9 hours a day with this since the rescape. I've only changed the water once a week too but I would recommend people do at least 2x per week to keep the water crystal clear

cheers rob, I'm quite proud of my plants growing and pearling. I just need my scaping skills to catch up.
I really need to change the water in this tank before things start going horribly wrong, I'll try get some new pics up tonight after I've cleaned the glass and changed the water
I'm on with making a stainless spraybar for this, I just need to measure the hole size and pitch on the glass one because flow is pretty good, then I can finish it before the crack in this one gets worse

Last edited:
Your rotala wallichii is very impressive! That is if I have ID'd it correctly. Lovely simple scape in my opinion. Looks very nice
Any plans to attack the BBA on the rocks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found in a past setup with a bit of BBA, the H202 followed up closely with excel or other liquid carbon very effective

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back