• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andys 60l cube

Well that was fun just found my email has been hacked and now temporarily blocked too. It would appear that the ex is trying to screw with me. just had to use a different account to contact co2art.
cheers Ryan your the only person thats seen the new scape. lol, I had to think what you meant then, I thought you were on about the muddy puddle for a second or so:crazy::lol:

Well that was fun just found my email has been hacked and now temporarily blocked too. It would appear that the ex is trying to screw with me. just had to use a different account to contact co2art.
cheers Ryan your the only person thats seen the new scape. lol, I had to think what you meant then, I thought you were on about the muddy puddle for a second or so:crazy::lol:
Lol sorry i had a late night last night so i thought i tell you in your thread. Have fun planting

Last edited:
sneak preview pic of my sand pit
DSC_6582%20-%20Copy_zpsfecvaba1.jpg

Pics.
Waters a bit hazy and there's a free floating buce in there waiting till tomorrow to be sorted
DSC_6596_zpsvnakvqfp.jpg

temporary flood to wet substrate ready for planting and get rid of bits
DSC_6597_zpsqexpwxz2.jpg

some neglected monte carlo hope I have enough lol
DSC_6602_zpsu9mbkdqm.jpg

rotala wallichi (back left) lets hope it bounces back, these were the best bits from the last scape
DSC_6601_zpsxhsj49hq.jpg

rotala bonsai and a couple of eriocaulons (back right). buce trapped under rock in the middle is going in the shade under the biggest rock tomorrow
DSC_6604_zpse4ewjeij.jpg

fish looking very pale after been in a bucket all afternoon/evening
DSC_6603_zpssxzl2v2d.jpg

middle close up
DSC_6600_zpsifvo9i1t.jpg

DSC_6599_zpsgorakdqs.jpg

another fish shot
DSC_6598_zpsflvvduj1.jpg

FTS
DSC_6605_zpsfxhtvfga.jpg

FTS without the light
a bit of a tidy up needed in here tomorrow and co2 needs setting up properly
Thanks for looking

Day 8 since the rescape.
new up inline replaced thanks Karol and Co2art. new reg and needle valve on beta test Also from co2Art. All seems well with these just a minor pressure adjustment needed on day 2 of use, co2 seems dialled in in 2 days plants seem happy as do fish.
New rear exit pipe for spraybar fitted, Thanks John and Aquarium plant food UK for the speedy service.
Anyway pics please excuse the bba left from the neglect in the last scape, new growth looks nice and algae free happy days
DSC_6650_zpspr4x4gdm.jpg

Rotala bonsai, will trim the bba when I have enough new growth to replant
DSC_6655_zps7h9qej1g.jpg

DSC_6689_zpsfofpxiss.jpg

Same with the rotala wallichi
DSC_6651_zpsee4bwgw4.jpg

hoping the snails will clear the dead bits of this
DSC_6657_zps9kom8bya.jpg

Otto trying to hide and finally FTS
DSC_6695_zpsl0hmi9qw.jpg

Thanks for looking

Back